Welcome

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Software Freedom Day 2011 First Day


Yesterday , 23rd of August 2011 , was the first day of SFD 2011 @ Alexandria and it was really a great start for us all and especially for me as an organizer for the event. The event started with the 'Opening'  given by the OSUM & SFD team leader Hams Elashry , after that the first session was about 'FOSS and the development in the post-revolution times' given by Ahmed Mekkawy , then the second one about 'Open Source Science' given by Ahmed Saeed  and the final one was a Soft Skills one given by Islam El-Ghazouly.There were also live Demos about Replacements of closed source software.

I enjoyed the day and I had a great time organizing the first day of my first event ever , and I hope all the attendees enjoyed it as well.I will let you with some photos of this day.






















































No comments:

Post a Comment